Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Series
A NATURAL COUGH REMEDY FROM THE TIBETAN HIGHLANDS
Sometimes, it’s the weather or polluted air. Other times, lack of sleep, excessive smoking or too much oily food can take its toll on your lungs and throat. For an all-year-round remedy, choose Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa. It’s specially formulated with soothing honey, Chuan Bei as well as 14 other traditional herbs to reduce phlegm, soothe throats and relieve coughs.
Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa is a traditional herbal remedy that can help treat sore throats and coughs in 4 different stages:
- RELIEVES COUGHS
- REDUCES PHLEGM
- SOOTHES THE THROAT
- REDUCES HEATINESS
NIN JIOM PEI PA KOA
Dosage and Administration:
- One teaspoonful (5ml) to be taken 3 times a day with or without meal.
- Age 7 – 12 years: 2/3 teaspoonful (3.3ml) to be taken 3 times a day with or without meal;
- Age 3 – 6 years: 1/3 teaspoonful (1.7ml) to be taken 3 times a day with or without meal.
- Sip without water for better effect; or dissolve the syrup in warm water and drink slowly.
- This is a traditional medicine. Contraindicated in pregnant women. Insufficient reliable data in breastfeeding women. Please consult your pharmacist/ doctor if symptoms persist/ worsen. Shake well before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Preserve in tightly closed container. Store at temperature not exceeding 30°C.
- Refrigerate after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is it necessary to store Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa in a refrigerator after it is opened?
Placing an opened bottle of Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa in a cool place will not affect the product quality. Storing an opened bottle in a refrigerator and serving it chilled can improve its taste, especially during hot weather.
How long can Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa be stored?
If kept in a tightly sealed container and stored in a cool place, its quality can be preserved for up to three years (from the Production Date).
Why is Chuan Bei cultivated in the Tibetan highlands?
Chuan Bei is one of the most widely used traditional Chinese herbs. So, to ensure its quality and sustainable pollution-free production, Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa created its own farm on the Qinghai-Tibetan plateau in Tibet. Here, other herbs are also grown to ensure that only quality ingredients are used for Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa.
75ml, 150ml, 300ml
Bulbus Fritillaria Cirrhosa
Folium Eriobotrya Japonica
Radix Platycodon Grandiflorum
Exocarpium Citri Grandis
Rhizoma Pinelliae Preparata